/> Adventures in Writing YA: Kindle Ranking Progress & Celebrations

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Kindle Ranking Progress & Celebrations

Woohoo! I am super happy with WitchLove's progress over it's first week. Previously I have been in the Top 10 Kindle rankings with WitchBlood in its genre, when it was free, but not in paid. Currently WitchLove is getting closer and climbing steadily up the Top 100 paid ranking in several genres. Check this out!
 
US:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,129 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

And amazingly the UK's not far behind!

UK:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,208 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
So my plea to everyone and anyone who might read this... help me get to No1... I'll be super chuffed if it happens in any genre, but the Paranormal genre is a big one so if I get into the Top 10 Paranormal I'll be dancing round the room and popping open a bottle of fizz!

I have also been having a think about the next book 'WitchHunt'. I'm thinking of starting the novel giving Jess a little romantic break... she needs it after the ending of the this one ;) However I'm not sure how far to take it. I thought I'd create a little survey for you guys to let me know my readers ages and what you'd like to read... before Jess ends up in the thick of the action chasing down vindictive vampires again :) So, keep any eye out for a new survey and check out todays review over on the tour:
http://www.fictionalcandy.com/2013/02/review-witchlove-by-emma-mills.html
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment