/> Adventures in Writing YA: Exciting News For Witchblood Fans

Friday 19 July 2013

Exciting News For Witchblood Fans

Hi everyone, so yesterday I had some really exciting news! I had a formal invitation to not only attend the 2 day Isle of Wight Literary Festival in October but run a 'spooky' youth event in the cellars of Northwood House, which will be decorated to reflect the Witchblood Trilogy! I will be doing an hour long event on the Sunday, doing readings from my books and then hold a Q&A session for the audience!


There will be posters, bookmarks and loads of swag and I'm hoping to do signed copies of the paperbacks for anyone that wants them.

The event sounds fantastic for any Brits who love reading and writing as there are loads of famous authors, agents and actors there. The kiddy events sound brilliant too with not only the YA stuff, but a cafĂ© themed as a Mad Hatters Tea Party and special young kiddy story sessions.

Here is the link for the website and Facebook page and my info should go up on the site with the next band of speakers, after the summer hols. I'll post more info as I get it so keep a look out & I hope to see you there!

1 comment: