/> Adventures in Writing YA: IWLF

Thursday 17 October 2013

IWLF

Phew! A whirlwind week behind me and another ahead of me! I'm just packing up the car for a 5hr drive down to Southampton to get the ferry across to the Isle of Wight for the Literary Festival. Here is all my Witchblood goodies packed up...


I'm doing a 'Witchblood' event or teenagers at the college tomorrow and then again at the actual Literary Festival on Sunday morning. This is my first time, so I hope I wont freak out too much and forget simple words... like 'hello' ... You know when your brain just go blank? That happens to me a lot!

Anyway I have a plan! I have my lovely ipad (which I couldn't live without!) and I have notes to spur me on! I have my books to read from and some sweets to distract them with ;)

Wish me good luck and hopefully I'll have lots of pictures and things to tell on Monday when I'm back home.

So if you live near or on the IOW... what are you waiting for? Go grab some tickets! Here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment