/> Adventures in Writing YA: Refreshed, Energised and Back at It!

Friday 2 October 2015

Refreshed, Energised and Back at It!



So last week I was too busy to write. We had an amazing weekend in Barcelona. It has now beaten Paris to my City Break top spot! I love Paris, it's beautiful and the food is to die for, but lets face it Barcelona also has great food, its architecture is stunning, pretty much everywhere you walk, but especially in the Gothic Quarter and along the Passeig De Gracia AND it has a beach/marina! In Paris you can't sit by the ocean in a restaurant drinking Sangria!


We arrived home Monday evening and Tuesday was a right-off organising stuff, but I am happy to report that the last three days I have got stuck in and have hit my 2000 word target every day! WitchWar is now up to Chapter 9!


No comments:

Post a Comment