/> Adventures in Writing YA: Happy New Year!

Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year!


So I hope everyone is feeling refreshed and ready for another year? LOL I am sooo tired this morning, school run felt like torture!

I haven't made any NY Resolutions this year, although I want to have more fun and actually keep a journal for longer than a month! I have started an art journal this year, so I'll see how long I keep it going!

I also like these challenges:




Have you set yourself any challenges or resolutions for 2016? It is of course an exciting week for me as I will be publishing WitchWar, the last book in the WitchBlood series, on Friday. It seems serendipitous that it will coincide with my blog, which I started at the same time as publishing the first book, is going to pass 100,000 hits! Maybe I should set a giveaway up...



No comments:

Post a Comment