/> Adventures in Writing YA: A New Year, A New Series!

Tuesday 26 April 2016

A New Year, A New Series!

Okay so we might be a quarter of the way into the year already, but it is a new tax year! I have taken the past three months away from writing to give myself a breather and concentrate on the house and family, and now I feel ready to start something new. It is hard leaving Jess, Daniel and the gang behind... now I have to make a new fictional family; one that you will hopefully love just as much!

Enter eighteen year old twins Bea and Will, their mum, stepfather and little sister Lucy! I'm not giving much away just yet, as it's early days, but I will say this... I am trying something new (for me!) I am writing alternate chapters in first person from Bea's POV and 3rd person from Will's. The working title at the moment is 'Smoke' and it will be set in the near future, with no vampires (sorry!).

I will try and keep the blog updated every week, so check back for more updates! Here's how I envision Bea & Will...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment