/> Adventures in Writing YA: Who will be Jess's Valentine?

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Who will be Jess's Valentine?

Yes, there's murder, girl-gangs and violence in Witchblood, but a girl needs a good dose of romance too right?



"I lifted my face up to his and saw my desire mirrored in his own. Softly his lips pressed against mine, and I pulled him down next to me, so we were lying face to face, our lips kissing, the tips of our tongues flicking each other’s."


"The smell hit me, like a bowl of melted, 80% dark chocolate, seductive and bitter at the same time. It drew me to him with such force, I couldn’t resist. I didn’t want to resist. Even if I’d any willpower left, I knew I wouldn’t refuse."

So if you want a great read for Valentine's day why not download Witchblood for only 77p/99c at Amazon, Smashwords, ibooks, Kobo or B&N.

No comments:

Post a Comment