/> Adventures in Writing YA: Witchblood Trailer Reveal

Sunday 5 February 2012

Witchblood Trailer Reveal

The time is here to reveal the Witchblood trailer. I'm so excited because I love it! I love the music which I found on a website called dig.ccmixter.org where you can download music files that have a public license to add to your videos. The track I chose is called 'Too Young' and is written by someone called Alex, with vocals by someone called Snowflake...but it is so beautiful and perfect for my book.

Here is the Witchblood Trailer:



I did have a go at creating my own book trailer, but it was too stressful, and time consuming. I have no skills what so ever in putting a video together! So instead my brilliant friend and book blogger, @silviap82did it for me. Check out her blogs: the first has details of her book tours, webdesign, trailer packages and costs; while the second is her book blog. She's brilliant and lovely too - would highly recommend!

 

Lastly, Siliva is also hosting my first interview today, so if you want to find out more about me or my book, check out her page:
http://darkestsins.blogspot.com/2012/02/interview-with-emma-mills-trailer.html?zx=b323afedb6ecf4c5

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! Thanks, Emma! ♥
    It was a pleasure working with you and I'm very happy you love the trailer so much! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete