/> Adventures in Writing YA: Awesome friends and blogoversarys

Monday 14 May 2012

Awesome friends and blogoversarys

This post isn't about me, the books I'm writing or the books I'm reading. Todays blog is dedicated to two lovely book blogging friends who are both celebrating their blogoversarys today!

The first is Franny at Mind Reader blog and the second is Silvia at Darkest Sins blog.


Silvia is an awesome blog designer and also does some really cool book trailers...for example she did my Witchblood trailer which you can see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Mq8nX5IFE&feature=youtu.be

If you visit their blogs they are running a fantastic giveaway with Silvia giving away a full blog design. I REALLY want to win this and think it would be so cool to re-vamp Witchblood :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment