/> Adventures in Writing YA: Witchblood Anniversary

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Witchblood Anniversary

Haha I've been so busy recently I have only just realised at 19:41 that it's the 1year anniversary of Witchblood being uploaded & published to Kindle and subsequently me becoming an indie author! Wow! What a year it's been with two books published, 27,000 copies downloaded, two books written and my third book due out next month.
In that time my blog and facebook page have done pretty well too, considering I was a social networking virgin! To date my blog has had 25,112 hits and getting over 100 a day which is better than I hoped for last year.

One thing I love is watching the map of the world go green as I get hits from everywhere! Almost every country is green now (even pale green!)

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
My Facebook Page  has had over 500 likes on it now and astounds me every day with the amazing and uplifting messages people leave me. I still can't quite believe that Witchblood has fans! So to wrap up the last year I'd just like to say a massive thank you to everyone that has read, enjoyed and reviewed my books, and leave you with my Plans for 2013:
 
Feb 14th - WitchLove will be published and available.
May - Flying with Fire (Book 1 of a spin-off series to WB books)
November - WitchHunt the fourth (& prob last instalment of WB series)
 



4 comments:

  1. I so nearly squealed when I read your plans then, and I love love LOVE the title of #4!!!

    And happy anniversary! Congratulations on a successful first year, and long may it continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled for you, and lots of excitement ahead too! Love the title of number four xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't see if Czech Republic is green... Is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Czech Republic is green! Are those page views you? :)

    ReplyDelete