/> Adventures in Writing YA: Let The Edits Begin!

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Let The Edits Begin!

Hoorah! I have finished writing Flying with Fire! I actually wrote 'The End' on Friday and have had a lovely weekend relaxing and catching up with some gardening. On Saturday morning we took the kiddies into Wells, which is the smallest city in England. It is so small in fact that it's population is actually smaller than most towns with a population of only about 12,000, whereas the town I moved from, Glossop has a population of 30,000!

I love Wells and luckily for me it's only about 20 minutes away; so we spent the morning mooching round the market and lazing on the green in front of the Cathedral... heavenly.

Yesterday I had an appointment in Bristol which is a big, vibrant city 40 miles away, so that took up most of my day. So today I am back at my desk. Until the first proof read is completed I can't do anything on the manuscript so I'm going to design the front cover today, and if I get time I shall write a synopsis so that I can upload it onto Goodreads. Keep a look out on Goodreads as it should be up this week with a publishing date.

Also I have finally managed to change the name on my Facebook page; so the weblink is the same, but the title is now 'Emma Mills, Author', instead of 'Witchblood the Novel'. In case you haven't liked it, here is the link so you can keep up to date with all my news.

No comments:

Post a Comment