/> Adventures in Writing YA: Planning Done. Let The Writing Begin!

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Planning Done. Let The Writing Begin!

As you can see I have added a new word count widget to the right hand side bar on the blog so you can now keep an eye on my progress, and you'll see the title there too!

This may change as I get further into the book, but for now it is going to be called:

SMOKE
The Burning Trilogy

What do you think? I have just finished chapter one from Bea's perspective and I am about to start chapter two from her twin, Will's.

I am also signed up for Goodreads Reading Challenge, are you? I have only set myself a target of 30 books this year as writing this new book will take up a lot of my time, but I've already read 3 books and just starting 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' which I've always meant to read but never got round to!

Here's my Goodreads link if you want to see my books:



No comments:

Post a Comment