/> Adventures in Writing YA: Blog Swap: Silver Knight by Caron Rider

Monday 5 March 2012

Blog Swap: Silver Knight by Caron Rider

Along with a new author friend, I decided to try doing a once a week Blog swap. I'll talk about an author's book I like the sound of, and hopefully they will do the same for me! Today I have the details of a great looking YA called 'Silver Knight' written by Caron Rider, released just a month before Witchblood. Here are the details...enjoy!

A Struggle Against Evil—Love Through the Ages—A Destiny to Fulfill

When seventeen-year-old Diana recognizes an elderly priest in a video on YouTube, she realizes that reincarnation is real and that she’s been alive before! Every night in her dreams, she views her past lives learning that it’s kill or be killed.

Now a bishop at the Vatican whom she saved in another life calls on her once more. She is needed to help defeat an infestation of demons living within the catacombs of Rome. But when she arrives, she meets Alexander – the man of her dreams! Through the centuries she has loved him…betrayed him...been killed by him. Will she give him another chance or this time will she strike first?

Silver Knight takes you on an adventure where demons and heroes from the past blend with history, action, and just a hint of romance.


5 Star Review:
"All I could think once I started reading this book was WOW! My only warning is that once you start reading this story you are not going to be able to put it down!" -Readers Favorite  (Read more at: http://readersfavorite.com/review/5699)

Caron Rider's Bio:
I began teaching adults to use computer software, hardware, and networking back in the 1990s. After several years, my clients became younger and younger until I found myself tutoring high school dropouts to pass the GED. I found working with at-risk teenagers so rewarding that I changed her undergraduate major to Education.

Upon graduating from the University of South Alabama with a B.S., I began teaching high school history and I continue to teach history classes online. I now live in rural Missouri with my two kids, two dogs, two cats, and father.

I’ve always wanted to encourage students’ creativity, reading and writing skills, so I have put together a collaborative story telling effort at http://telling-tales.wikispaces.com. So come join us!

Caron is running giveaways at:
Goodreads: www.goodreads.com

Some useful links:
Twitter Name: Caron_Rider

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emma,

    Just wanted to give you a shout out and say "THANK YOU!" I really appreciate you having me on your blog. Good luck with Witchblood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs This is definitely one I want to read :) The blog swap is a great idea so I'm keeping it going and hoping to swap with a different author every Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so cool! Any you find, pass along to me too and we'll just keep swapping out with folks. :)

      Delete