/> Adventures in Writing YA: Witchcraft: The Sequel Update

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Witchcraft: The Sequel Update

Well, what with drowning my laptop, and various other personal commitments I haven't done enough writing over the last couple of weeks, but I'm happy to say that I'm getting back on track!

I have finished Chapter 7 now, and today I wrote 850 words of chapter 8. The total word count is currently around the 20,000 mark and I'm still hoping to publish in June.

Currently Jess is in trouble with Sebastian, Daniel is one unhappy vampire, and Jess has finally learnt how to unleash the full power of her magic!

Here's the final sentence from Chapter 7:


It seemed I'd spent too long in my head, because suddenly I jolted back into the present to find Sebastian leaning in close, his eyes shining brightly, his fangs protruding and heading towards my neck.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fantastic already. Can't wait to read Witchcraft. Witchblood is still running around in my head.

    ReplyDelete