/> Adventures in Writing YA: Witchblood Has Been Nominated!!!

Sunday 11 November 2012

Witchblood Has Been Nominated!!!

Wow! Well here's a nice surprise. Yesterday I received a tweet asking for my email from one of the organisers at CYBILS saying my book had been nominated for the Cybils award!
CybilsLogo2012-Web-Small
Now I don't expect for a minute to win this thing because for I'm in the biggest category (Fantasy & Science Fiction) against the likes of Cinder, Crossed, Terry Pratchett's Dodger, Insurgent, Pandemonium... and more books published by the likes of HarperCollins & Egmont!
 
If you want to check the page of nominations out, here is the link. Witchblood is towards the bottom of the page as the're split into 'Middle School' and then 'Teen' AND they're alphabetical, so you need to whizz all the way down to the 'W's!!
 
 
 
Still a girl can dream...
 


4 comments: