/> Adventures in Writing YA: New Series : Male Character Name Poll

Friday 4 April 2014

New Series : Male Character Name Poll

Right! So I've been doing some more character sketches and plot sketches today for my new series and I have this guy...
Well I don't have Michael Fassbender, but he is the inspiration for one of my main characters. He is the dad to an 8 year old girl called Lucy and the step-dad to my main protagonist 16yr old Liv and her twin brother Will. He is 35 and is loving, protective, loyal and a teeny bit controlling! He is an office designer.

I just couldn't think of a suitable name, probably because I had his real name stuck in my head lol. So I put out a call on my facebook page and got loads of great ideas. Now I'm stuck deciding between my three favourites. Which is your favourite? You Decide!

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED!

What is his name?

 

 

 
  
pollcode.com free polls 

1 comment:

  1. Haven't a clue who he is, but he's rather nice! ☺

    ReplyDelete