/> Adventures in Writing YA: Books, books and more books!

Thursday 5 January 2012

Books, books and more books!

What do you do with £30 to spend from Christmas? Obviously...buy books! Luckily for me I got a 'Red House' catalogue through at the beginning of the week with bargins galore, shortly followed by a 'Book People' catalogue! Time to catch-up on some of the YA books I should have, but haven't got round to reading yet!

And the Red House ones arrived today. Yey!

I'm really looking forward to reading The Poison Diaries, as they've got some great reviews already, and have a more unusual plot!

So these seven can be added to yesterdays reading list...along with the 3 'Afterlife' books from Tamsyn Murray, I've ordered from Book People! That will keep me going a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment