/> Adventures in Writing YA: Laura Zalenga Week... & Witchblood Has a New Cover!

Monday 16 July 2012

Laura Zalenga Week... & Witchblood Has a New Cover!

I've been looking forward to this week for ages... well as soon as knew I was changing the Witchblood cover and Laura agreed to a promo week.

I decided to have a week on my blog featuring Laura for a couple of reasons, one to say thanks for the fantastic images she has produced for my book covers, and secondly just because I love her images so much I thought you guys might too, especially as I've had several queries from other indie authors as to who my cover artist is!

Well, here she is, my cover artist is the very talented 22yr old Laura Zalenga from Germany. You can find her on Flickr, Facebook & her own webpage.

Each day this week I'm going to post another of her photos and say why I picked it and what I love about it... actually this will be really hard because so far I have favourited about 20 of her images in Flickr and need to narrow down to 5 ahhh! I've also asked her some interview questions so I'll post a new factoid each day along with the image.

But to start the week off, here is the Witchblood cover:


And look out for an extra special reveal of the cover for the third instalment, WitchLove, near the end of the week!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, but I'm still partial to the first cover. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love the new cover. I liked the old cover as well. But this one is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete