/> Adventures in Writing YA: Witchcraft Book Trailer

Thursday 12 July 2012

Witchcraft Book Trailer

Phew! Well, it's taken me all day... yes literally about 8hrs of trying to work out how to use Microsoft Movie Maker, mess about with images in GIMP and find good free music... but it's done! Here is my first attempt at creating my own book trailer, it's maybe not at good as Silvia at Darkest Sins professional one I had done for Witchblood, but I think it conveys the story.

By the way if anyone can tell me how to get rid of this image (which is from the middle of the trailer) and use the initial image in the trailer for the YouTube cover please let me know because I haven't got the energy left to faff around with it any longer!!



So what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think it's very well done, Emma. BTW-I don't believe you can select the image that YouTube uses. Well, sometimes it allows you to choose between a few images, but you're still selecting from images YouTube selects.

    Of course, someone else may be able to work magic that I don't have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely people, I think I've sorted it...it's now showing the book which is what I wanted anyway!xx

    ReplyDelete