/> Adventures in Writing YA: Back...and onto it!

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Back...and onto it!

Wow! What a weekend. I've been in Lapland searching for Santa with my husband and kiddies. It's amazing and so beautifully bleak.


The sun didn't rise till 10am and even then never got higher than the horizon and by 2pm it was dark again - everywhere lit by oil lamps, candles and fairy lights! A perfect hide-out for vampires and angels, my imagination was whirring with new ideas!

It's a countdown to Christmas, and at the same time a countdown to my first book being published, shortly after! Subsequently I hope to be updating this blog every night to let you guys know what's going on and I was thinking about posting the Prologue on here on Christmas Eve as a little Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment