/> Adventures in Writing YA: Copyright, Dedications and Acknowledgments

Thursday 29 December 2011

Copyright, Dedications and Acknowledgments

Today I've been sorting out the last few pages I need before I publish next month, and writing drafts for the above pages. I'm not posting them on here, because I think you would find that a little dull, but it has been nice to think of all the people who have been there for me over the last couple of years. It's great to be reminded of all the people that have got my back, all the people who have cheered me up when the rejections came floating through the door; all the people who suggested self publishing because they thought it was good enough; that I was good enough. So thanks to them...and thanks to my artistic friend Kitty who posted this on facebook one day:


No comments:

Post a Comment