/> Adventures in Writing YA: Do you want to read my Prologue?

Saturday 24 December 2011

Do you want to read my Prologue?

Well, I know I said that I was going to post the Prologue on Christmas Eve but as suggested by several people... today is probably not the best time due to everyone being busy having fun with their families. My blog is not going to be the top of your priority list for Christmas Lol!

Another thing suggested to me recently, was to set up a Facebook page for Witchblood, so I've done that this morning and come up with an idea that links the two.

So head over to my new FB page (there's not much on it currently!) and click the LIKE button:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/EmmaM-Witchbloodthenovel/189444224484286?sk=wall

Then when I have got 20 LIKES I will post the Prologue here on my blog.

Merry Christmas guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment